Open-Image.net helps you find beautiful royalty-free images for your project. Therefor Open-Image trawls many different image hosting services to find the best free pictures. The user then gets an overview over the best images. By clicking on an image the user will be redirected to the image hosting service / owner of the image where the image can be downloaded.
- What is Open-Image?
- Open-Image.net is an royalty-free image search engine giving you an overview over the best royalty-free images out there. By clicking on an image you are redirected to the image hosting service / image owner where you can download it.
- Can I use images from Open-Image?
- Open-Image.net does not host any images neither do we have the rights to offer them for download. You can however click on an image and will be redirected to the image hoster. It is your responsibility to make sure you fulfill the licence requirements specified by the image hosting service / image owner. To find out those requirements please visit the Licensing section.
- Why does the search take more time for some terms than for others?
- Open-Image crawls many different image hosting services to find the best royalty-free images. This process of going through the web takes time. Once the best images for a search term have been found our system caches those results. That way the next time someone is searching for the same search term the system can fall back on the cached version and deliver the images much faster. The system will take care of regularly updating the cached version automatically.
- Can I upload my own images to Open-Image?
- No, since we do not host any images there is no way to add images to Open-Image. If you would like to upload your images please use an image hosting service such as Pixabay.